Friday, January 30, 2015

Maybe not that

Yesterday, I was actually talking to one of the main characters from Maddy's favorite show. She agreed that I can surprise Maddy and Belle by bringing them to NYC to talk to her like I did. We've been on our way since last night. We've been very anxious to reach New York. Now, to be in New York, we need someone to help us with everything we aren't used to. Australia is the complete opposite of New York. So, Maya, the main character of Maddy's show, hasn't replied to us since last night. We don't really know if we can make it to New York without hiring a tour guide. We don't wanna do that. We might just have to turn back.


Its honestly been my dream to go here. NYC. Come on, who would be so excited? I was, but we might have to turn back, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment